CONTROLLERS OF INFORMATION
Any personal information provided to or gathered by our website is controlled by the Management and officers of Eden Temptation Crafts We aim to process information about you fairly and in a transparent manner and the aim of this document is to provide you with sufficient information for you to be able to understand what we are doing with your data. If you are unsure how we are handling information about you or you think we could improve our privacy information please let us know.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? HOW DO WE USE IT?
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
1. The monitoring of customer traffic patterns and website usage to help us to develop the design and layout of the website;
2. Allowing you to log on to our website or application using social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+;
3. Notifying you of Eden Temptation Crafts news and information, which we think, may be of interest to you including by email
4. Offering, administering and providing products and services, such as the sale of goods.
5. Providing you with a more personalised user experience when using our website.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
We undertake these activities in the pursuit of our legitimate interests as a commercial organisation including the marketing and promotion of our brand, products, and services and to fulfil any contractual obligations we may have when you make purchases from us.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT?
We will never use your information in a way incompatible with this privacy notice. We will not make any information about you generally available nor will we sell such information.
CHILDREN BELOW THE AGE OF 18
If you are under the age of 18 you may register on the website to receive newsletters and other information but only with parental or guardian consent. You may only make purchases on our website if you are aged 18 or over or, if under 18, have received parental or guardian consent.
WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
To optimise our services, and to provide you with the best user experience, we use companies to perform functions on our behalf such as deliveries, processing credit card payments, and designing and operating our website. Such companies and individuals have access only to that personal information which is necessary for the purpose of carrying out this work. These enterprises will not use your data for any other purpose.
We collect personal information for specific purposes and on specific legal bases and endeavour to collect only the personal information required for those purposes. Once this purpose has been fulfilled and the personal information is no longer required, we will remove any identifiable information or erase it.
· You have the right to request at reasonable intervals access to the personal information we have collected about you. Please refer any access request to info@EdenTemptationCrafts.co.uk. When requesting access to your personal data please provide as much detail as possible about what personal data you would like access to and include in the subject line that it regards an access request. For complying with your access request, we may ask you to provide us with additional information as well as charge a fee up to the maximum allowed under the data protection law applicable to you.
· If you so choose you may request us to rectify, erase or block the processing of your personal data if that personal data is no longer accurate, up-to-date or when the further processing of that personal date would be in violation of applicable data protection legislation.
· You have a right to information about how we are processing information about you and we have an obligation to processes only a minimum of data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes in a fair, lawful and transparent manner.
This privacy notice fulfils our obligations to provide you with information but you should contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns.
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR PRIVACY?
We are happy to discuss privacy and data protection with you. If you have any questions about your data and privacy, please contact us
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data including the use of encryption technology but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of sending information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we can be shown to have been negligent.
APPLICABLE DATA PROTECTION LAW
This privacy notice has been based on the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK Data Protection Act 2018. If you are subject to more stringent data protection legislation please refrain from using this website.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
We might periodically change this privacy notice. If we decide to change our privacy notice, we will post those changes on this page. We therefore recommend you re-visit this page periodically to check for changes.
May 25 2018